About Down on the farm
Down on the Farm is an annual two day music, camping, and arts festival held in Manhattan, Illinois. Bringing in both local and regional acts from around the Midwest in genres such as rock, funk, bluegrass, and folk, as well as a wide range of artists, visual performers, and crafters, the festival creates a truly unique atmosphere for families and adults alike. Each year for almost a decade, Down on the Farm has grown to welcome increasing numbers of fans and music across multiple stages, while maintaining a well-produced, exceptionally organized, and beautiful camping and festival experience for all.
Rules and Information
The Festival and campground will open at 10:00am on the first day of the festival. All attendees must enter through the front gate to receive wristbands and be escorted to parking. Children 12 and under have free admittance to the festival, but must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
Guests may bring their own food as well as alcoholic (if over 21) and non-alcoholic beverages. Food and drink are also available for purchase from several vendors on site.
- No illegal drugs or weapons allowed on festival grounds.
- Underage drinking is strictly prohibited-No exceptions!
- No Glass Please – plastic, and aluminum only!
- No fireworks or fires - small grills and camp stoves are fine.
- Vending will only be allowed by registered vendors in the designated vending areas.
- No fighting , you will be thrown out immediately
- Take care of each other, be sensible, and behave responsibly
- No having a bad time – violators will be cheered up quickly
Camping is included with your admission to Down on the Farm. There are no cars allowed in the campground area unless an RV pass is purchased.
Primitive showers and restrooms will be available onsite.
Sorry, no pets are allowed. We do love pets but we have to keep them at home. Service Animals which have been trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability are allowed, but must be checked in at the front gate.
Down on the Farm is located at:
28041 S Elevator Rd
Manhattan, IL 60442